Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They set out the terms and conditions under which our website, along with the content and services provided therein and any other services provided by VeriQual from time to time, is made available to you. By using our website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions then do not use, access or submit information to our website.
1. VeriQual may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by VeriQual. Your continued use of VeriQual after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of VeriQual
2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use VeriQual content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any VeriQual content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of VeriQual content requires the prior written permission of VeriQual.
3. You agree to use VeriQual only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of VeriQual.
Disclaimers and limitation of Liability
4. VeriQual content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to VeriQual, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. VeriQual will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of VeriQual.
6. VeriQual does not warrant that functions contained in VeriQual content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that VeriQual or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. The names, images and logos identifying VeriQual or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of VeriQual and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of VeriQual or any other third party.
8. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on VeriQual then the latter shall prevail.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.